Friday, January 16, 2009

MYSELF..


Hi guys.Want to know more about me? O.k. My name is Azierah Abd. Rahman. You can call me e’ra. At campus my friend calls me Azie or zierah. On 7 July, my age is 20 years old. I am still studying in UiTM Segamat,Johor and take Diploma in Business Study. This is my third sem. I hope this sem I will study hard to achieve my target to get higher pointer. What the interesting about me? I am the simple girl. The first impression if people not know my attitude and behavior, they maybe think that I am arrogant and uncommunicative people. I don’t mind with their impression. But when they start to be my friends and close with me, I am the one that can be their best friends. I like to get many friends because for me, if we have many friends, we can share anything. We can change opinion each other, share a stories or experience, hang up together and can helps each other when our friends in trouble.


Friends can make we laugh, also can make we cry. So, to get good friends, try to find that can helps us whether we in troubled or happy. I have much kind of friends. For example, I have a friends that comes to me when she in troubled. So, as friends, I help her. When she gets what she wants, when we meet again, she act like she not recognize me. But I still patient and still regard she as my friend. I don’t mind what my friends want to do to me. The important thing is I never disturb anyone with their life. So, I don’t want people disturb my life. A friend in need is a friend indeed.


The important in my life is only one person. She is very meaningful in my life. I always remember her. She is my idol. She also my best friends. She know what I feel, what my problem, although I never tells her about my problem. Every day I will call her and tell her everything I do and what happen to me at campus. We also bubbling each other. She always advice me to study hard and always pray because she said all knowledge comes from God. If we always pray, God will helps us when we in trouble. She also advise me to study hard because when I success, my life will make easy. Their advice makes me aware that life is very hard. Lives nowadays have a many challenge.


I still remembered when first time I get my salaries, all my salaries I give to her and when I look she happy, I feel so happy because my dreams is to make she happy although she have many problem. For me, her smile is my inspiration. When I study at uitm, I get PTPTN loan and every sem I will give her more to one thousands to give her and their son buy and eat what they want like other family. I don’t mind if I don’t have money and eat only biscuit but I can’t see if my family not enough food to eat. Maybe other people will think that she want my money only. I don’t mind about that because for me, my money not enough to give happiness to her and repay like she do to me when I still child. My happiness is to look her happy and make her feel happiness with their family. Only she is my idol and she is my mom. I love her very much. I hope my successful can give her happy like other mother that want their daughter successful in their life. She is the best mom that I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment