Friday, January 16, 2009

THE ENTIRE SUBJECT THAT I HAVE TAKING THIS SEM.

In this sem, I am studying in part 3 in Diploma in Business Study (DBS). The duration in this sem is from December 2008 until April 2009. I am taking 7 subjects in this sem which is BEL 311, QMT 216, MGT 269, CTU 241, ECO 211, HSK 114 and BMD 101.

BEL 311 stands for English for Academic Purpose. In this course, I learn many things and the important is, I can improve my English because in this class, my lecturer, Sir Izuan wants their students talk in English anytime whether want to talk with him or with friends. It is a challenge for me because I’m not good when talk and communicate with other people in English. I think it is a good way to improve our language especially when to talk or want to do a presentation. My lecturer’s name is Sir Izuan Ismail. First impression when I saw him, I think he is a strict person because their face looks fierce. He is wearing spectacle and tall. I think he is a good lecturer because he has many way and strategies to teach their students. For me, he makes their learning so interesting. For example, for our class, we need to create our blog that must be updated every week before weekend. It is a one way that makes all their students always write in English and this is also the way to improve our writing skills. BEL 311 is not a difficult subject for the people that have the skill to speak but for me, I really want to get A+ in this subject because I think this is the way to know whether I can improve my English or not. I hope I can achieve it.

BMD 101 is the Mandarin subject. It is elective subject. As a student in part 3 in DBS, we can choose the elective subject whether Mandarin or Arabic. Firstly when I know we can choose, I choose an Arabic subject. But when I have discussed with my father, he force me to take the Mandarin subject. I am not interested because I think Mandarin very difficult because their written language it’s very difficult to learn. I like Arabic because for me, maybe it is a easy because I have a basic when at primary school. Although it is a long time I leave the subject, maybe I can remember a little bit. But my father said that if I take a mandarin language, it is an advantage for me when to search a job because as we know, business world nowadays have monopoly by the Chinese people. With my father explanation, I follow their suggestion. My first impression in first class is I don’t have a mood to study because my heart still want to me take a Arabic subject but when my lecturer come to class, he give me a mood with their skill in the first learning. He is very sporting, kindness and teach step by step. It is easy for me to understand. I like the way he teaching. He never is angry when their students do a mistake when to talk in mandarin. Their way of teaching make me feel interested to learn in mandarin language. My lecturer‘s name is Lim. All students call him “Lim Laoshi”. I feel very excited every time at their class. I hope I can get A+ in this subject.

CTU 241 is one subject that every student in DBS course must take. In part 3, we studies about Islamic economic. I still don’t know about the subject because my lecturer did not start their teaching. My lecturer’s name is Ustaz Kamarulzaman. He’s from Kelantan. My first impression when first time I saw him, I though he is a strict person because he look fierce. But when he introduced himself, he look so nice and he always smiles. I think he is the one of the sporting lecturer that I know. For example, if their students come late to class, he still takes as an attendance. Maybe other lecturer will be angry with this student. He is very kindness.

MGT 269 is a one of the business subject. In this part, we learn about business communication. What I know is, for this subject there not have test like other subject because in business communication, we have many interview and meeting. It is a new thing for me. I hope I can do the best. My lecturer is Ahmad Kamil. I heard from the senior that he is the fussy person especially when he gives an assignment. He wants the best from us. But for me, maybe with their way, makes student do the best for this subject.

ECO 211 is about microeconomics. My lecturer’s name is Pn.Zailati. She is a good lecturer. I feel so lucky because she is my economic lecturer because economic is the one of the difficult subject. I like their skill when she teaches their students. She teaches step by step and always makes their students to be more understands. I really hope that I can get the higher pointer in this subject because it also can make my CGPA and GPA will be increase.

My lecturer that teaches me QMT 216 is Miss Zarina. She teaches me about statistic. I like this subject because have many calculating. Before this, I always heard that this subject this subject also difficult. But I hope I can do the best because I like this subject.

In this sem, I take a co-curriculum. I take a sport. I choose a handball. I have experience in handball sport. Before this, I representing for sport at my school. But I leave this sport for the long time. I hope I can get many experience for this sport. My coach is Miss Norasyikin. She is very sporting. Maybe because their age likes our senior or sister. We all call her “ Kak Syikin”. She’s from Temerloh,Pahang. She teaches the rule and the right skill when to play handball. This also a subject that easy to score.

For me, all subjects have their difficulties. The important is, as students, we must take it as a challenge. If everything is easy, it’s not a life and our life is not interesting. So, I will struggle very hard for all subjects that I have taken for this sem. I hope I can achieve my target to get the best result. My successful not only for me, but for my parents that always give support, advice and give blessing to me when I study at UiTM. This is a gift that I want to give for my parents. Insya allah.

No comments:

Post a Comment