Monday, January 5, 2009

MY FIRST TIME AT UiTM..

Today ,I learned a new song by Juwita Sowito. The title is BREATHE AGAIN. It remains me about my first time I at UiTM. Now I at UiTM Segamat ,Johor and take Diploma in Business Studies. Before this in July 2007, I studied in UiTM Dungun, Terengganu because I take a pre-commerce course. This is my first time I separated with my family, especially with my mother because I very close with her. When orientation week, I very sad and feel lonely and always remember her. Every day I called my mother and share story about what I do here. After orientation week, all pre commerce students were move from the main campus to Bukit Besi campus. Many memories that I have at Bukit Besi Campus At this campus, I get many friends from many countries, such as from Kelantan, Terengganu, Pulau Pinang, Johor, Perak and other else. I always happy because get many friends and it make my life at Terengganu so meaningful although I always miss my mother. All lecturers always give spirit and support to make their student success. As a pre commerce student, I studies only two subjects which is Mathematics and English. I must score in this two subject to continue my study in diploma. After the final exam, I get the result. I am so happy because I didn’t expect that I will get the good pointer. Maybe this is blessing from my mother that always pray for my success. But at the same time, I feel so sad because I did not get the course that I like. The course is accountancy because my pointer not enough to get this course. The main condition to get this course is the pointer must get 3.5 and above. I really disappointed at that time because my pointer nearness 3.5. Maybe it is not my luck to get that course. But I am grateful to God because I still can continue my studies at UiTM.

On December 2007, this is my first time I studies at UiTM Segamat, Johor, although I were born in Segamat. First week at this campus, I feel so stress because get roommate all senior and also arrogant to me. I feel so tension because they always talk a bad thing behind me although I am new student. I never disturb their privacy. Because of tension, I take action to apply to move to another room. I get my new roommate of the same age. I feel happy because I can do what I want and nobody can disturb me like before this. At my new room, I feel peace and easy to study. But one thing that I don’t like is the senior at the level my room. When I see the senior, I respect them. I give a smile. One month after that, I heard from my roommate that the senior said I never friendly with them. I feel so confused because before this when I see them anywhere, I always smile and give a respect to them. But I no need to thing about all things like that because it can interrupt my studies. So I make my positive thinking. I am here to study and get the higher pointer and get my diploma, not to think and care about all people feeling because nobody cares about my feeling. I always feel alone whether I have a friend. Maybe because I miss all my friends at UiTM Terengganu because for me, they always with me whether I feel sad or happy. I still remembered a last day at Bukit Besi Campus, I feel so sad because perforce separated with all my friends and we don’t know where we can meet again. I hope I can meet all my people at UiTM Shah Alam when we all successful and take our diploma certificate. Insya allah.

5 comments:

  1. This is only normal when you start a new life. You'll get used to it. Ignore the seniors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. try to adapt yourself with new environment..you will feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. azie...first time i look your face u look fierce but now u actually ok...

    ReplyDelete
  4. ziera..actually i want to say thank you because always make me smile ..
    haha..
    keep in touch..

    ReplyDelete