Sunday, March 22, 2009

~GHOST???~

Horror story?? I really like this type of story. Actually I have advantage because some time I can see that “things”. No one wants to see that “thing” with their own eye. But I have to accept that as a reality.

It’s happen to me when I’m in part 1 and part 2. In my room, when I want to sleep, I feel that something that always pull my foot. It’s always happen to me. Sometime I able to stay up and study the whole night until in morning and straight go to class.

Other stories happen to me in last semester. My roommate is one of the secretariats in Kolej Intan. So, she always busy and always not at home because have to attend meeting and many activities. It makes me always leave alone in my room. So, when I study in my study table, I always feel that some one that always walk in my back. Beside in my table have a long mirror. One day, when I feel not comfortable, I don’t mind if anything happen, I look through the mirror and see that “things” look like a women, with a long hair cross walk in my back. After that, I’m read a doa to protect myself and continue my work and act like nothing happen. Other situation when I’m study in middle in my room, suddenly my window was knocking by something. When I heard for the first time, I just ignore it. But when the knocking repeat for a many time, I brave myself to open the curtain and I didn’t see anything. When I want to continue my work, the knocking disturbs me again. I’m just ignoring it and do it my work. Actually this disturbance always happens to me. So, I’m just ignoring it.

My experience in secondary school is when I have a camping in my school. This thing happen at 3 o’clock when I want to accompany my friends that left their t-shirt in the toilet. When I cross the “dataran”, I can see my old school from my school. Actually at that time, I and two my friend go together. Firstly, when I look at my old school, I see a long iron hammock. I feel so weird because before this , I never see a iron hammock at that place and it make me feel so weird because the hammock too long and I see the “women” with a long hair and white cloth sit on the iron hammock and LOOK AT ME!! I think it just my imagination, but when I look again it is truly happen to me. I think only I see all this but one of my friend also see that “women” on the hammock. At that time, my friend said,”KAU NAMPAK TAK ADA PEREMPUAN TENGAH DUDUK KAT BUAIAN TU, KENAPA PEREMPUAN TU TENGAH BARING? AIK!!KENAPA DIA PUNYA BUAIAN PANJANG SANGAT? ”. What she say make me become angry because it’s not good to say something like that because that things in front of us. At that time, I told my friends to cancel go to toilet. We straightly go back to room. When we arrive at room, my friends tell what we see to other friends. All my friends say, that place not have an iron hammock. My friends and I have a plan. At 5.30am, when we want go to mosque, we decide to walk at the “dataran” and want to look my old school and want to make sure that place have a iron hammock or not. When we see that place again, it make my friends and I feel surprised. What I think it’s true. The iron hammock does not exist. So, from that we know what we see last night.

Actually I have many experiences about horror or ghost story and it is part of my life. So, I have face it although it make me sick until now.

No comments:

Post a Comment